Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Journey

In a group I am in, we were asked to journey to the Gulf with the intention of saying what we felt we needed to say, and listening to what the Gulf wanted to share with us. This is a copy of what I wrote to that group...
---
Masaro Emoto wrote recently that his response to the crisis was to speak to the water these words: "I am sorry, Please forgive me, I love you, Thank you"

When I journeyed to the Gulf, I felt I was witnessing and experiencing a holocaust of the species. I have been doing a lot of journey work to the gulf, seeing and experiencing the region in its pristine beauty and divinity. As I looked out at what I was witnessing, what I "heard" was the experience of redemptive suffering. I saw the oil and the consequences as a form of crucifixion that is leading to a resurrection of consciousness. It was a very poignant awareness of "Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us". I experienced this as a prayer of gratitude. That what is being "taken away" is my perception of "disconnection".

So, as I was there, Mr. Emoto's words came to mind and I expressed them:

I am sorry,
please forgive me,
I love you,
Thank you.

Blessings,
Karen





All blog posts are copyright 2010 by Karen Furr.

No comments: